Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nice hat


I left work early on Wednesday with a stonking great headache, and the doctor told me to take the rest of the week off to recuperate. I was happy to do so as this gave me the chance to spend more time with Michelle and Beth before flying out to the mother country on Wednesday. The headache is still with me (I feel like someone has spanked me on the forehead with a plank) but I am back at work.

As you can see, Beth is still astonishingly cute. She likes to pick up the phone and pretend to talk to various people, and it's great fun trying to decipher what she's on about. She's got a great range of facial expressions and can get quite passionate during these imaginary chats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home