Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Barnaby relief

I have just heard from M, who took B2 to the hospital this morning for his first post-op bath. The news is that he is as well as we could have hoped - hurrah! The graft has taken, meaning that we can now shift our attention from surgery related matters to longer term stuff like physiotherapy. It's a long road, but it's all uphill from here...hang on, that can't be right can it? All downhill is wrong too...um.

Anyway, he's well in himself too. M had to do a lot of work this weekend, which left me with the Bs. We had lots of fun, although I am now totally knackered.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing that makes me sadder than a picture of an ailing/injured baby. I'm glad B is on the mend!

9:01 PM  
Blogger aussiehen said...

Hi Tom, I've been following along with Barnaby's progress and I'm so glad he's on the mend.
This must have been a terrifying thing to go through and I hope that life settles down for you all now.
Take care, Heather

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home