Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I could be liter'n'this could be easier

So, it turns out that my current weight may be suboptimal in health terms. Who knew?

Anyways, as my list-completion OCD style behaviour suggests, I work best when I have a strict regime to stick to, so my latest stab at dieting is the offensively ungrammatical Lite'n'Easy.

How it works is this. Every Wednesday, a big esky of food arrives containing all that I will eat for 5 days of the following week (weekends are a freebie).



Inside is a vast amount of plastic with some food tucked away inside.



I have set breakfast, lunch and snacks each day and a choice of various things for dinner. Here are my choices for this week:



And here's what last night's rissoles looked like:



Oh dear God.

2 Comments:

Blogger flexnib said...

Weight loss by aversion to one's meals??

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Imelda said...

Tell me you at least tipped it out of the plastic container and stuck some parsley on top.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home