Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Goddess of the dawn

Here I am in drizzly Bristol after a fantastic and exhausting trip to drizzly London. I'll try and write more shortly, but here are the main points:

1) Phoebe Cross is, as you can see, absolutely lovely.
2) M&B are well, and I miss them terribly. There are some new Beth pictures on the Flickr account.
3) All my mates in London are as good company as ever (except for Ben, obviously, the miserable swine) and family are all happy and healthy.
4) It is 1.50 in the morning and I have just completed a phone conference call job interview for a sideways move at MPOW. Utterly strange, but I think it went OK in the circumstances.
5) I now need a looooong sleep.

I could spend three dollars and sixty-three cents
On Diet Coca-Cola and unlit cigarettes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home