Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Red Letter Day

Wednesday was a good day all round:

1) Kevin Rudd said sorry. At last!

2) I was off work, so I was wable to go and watch B1 enjoy her second ever swimming lesson. She had a whale of a time (arf!) but she also had a tendency to clamber out of the pool and run over to M&I in her excitement. Once she learns to stay in the water I expect her to be swimming like a dugong in no time.

3) M and the kids had a lunch appointment, so I enjoyed a rare few hours of solitude which was lovely. I curled up with Graham Greene novel and fell asleep.

4) We took the kids to the park.



5) M cooked me a fantastic lamb tagine - mmm. In fact we all ate well yesterday.



6)It was my birthday. I am now halfway through my allottedd three score years and ten, but more significantly I now have to tick the "35-44" age bracket on forms. I felt so much younger when I was in the "25-34" group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home