Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Bits and pieces



I just uploaded a heap of pictures from our last trip to the UK to the Flickr site. 3 weeks late, but we get there in the end.

I am at work today despite it being Saturday, but I get more cash and I get Tuesday off, so its OK. Boring, though. I just have to pass the time by ordering some books for the library and writing aimless blog posts.

Tonight I am off to a debate in town entitled "Does God Exist?". I'll enjoy hearing the arguments played out but somehow I don't think there will be many undecideds in the audience likely to be swayed. You either have faith or you ask for evidence, and never the twain shall meet, I suspect.

Later tonight it's my first early hours Arsenal match of the season, which I am absurdly excited about right now. It'll be a frustrating draw, I imagine.

Tomorrow we're buying a new barbie and a TV/DVD machine for the new "kids' area" we are creating at the back of the house. Will the excitement never end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home