Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Travel plans

We are now looking at no less than 3 overseas trips in 2009! The Bs continue to collect more airmiles in their first few years of life than Sarah Palin managed in her first forty.

(Sorry, I am trying to steer clear of the American elections as my views will be profoundly unsurprising to you, but...I'm scared. Really, really scared. Aren't you scared?)

1) Easter in Rarotonga

It looks preposterously beautiful in the pictures I've seen, and the resort we are going to is kid-friendly. Best of all, the scuba diving looks spectacular. M&I haven't managed to get underwater for a few years now (pregnancy & kids rather put the kibosh on it), so this is a wonderful opportunity to get back in the swing.

Anyone been there?

2) June/July in Brentwood

Our annual Big Trip will go ahead as usual.

3) Christmas in Switzerland

A man I know needs to spend some money in Switzerland - don't ask - so we're along for the ride. Details are sketchy, but a visit to the UK will probably get tacked on for New Year 2010 or thereabouts.

It's ridiculous, innit?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I had a very strange Raratonga experience... but then I wasn't in a nice resort - I was in a scary hostel all on my own.

I think the diving was good, but I think I was too pre-occupied with trying to pull the 21 year Kiwi dive master to notice. (I did!)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home