Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pipe wrench fight!

I have been feeling not-so-good the last few days, but I still enjoyed a weekend in Nelson Bay with Dani, Todd and Pecky. I passed the time by grumbling about the beach by day and failing to understand poker in the evenings. I slept a lot, but not enough somehow.

2 things that have made me laugh, the first a quote from the Grauniad and the second a nostalgic and inexplicably hilarious video via Pharyngula:

1) "People keep telling me that John McCain spent five years in a Vietnamese prison. Well, so did Gary Glitter, and I'm not voting for him either."

2) I was obsessed with this video first time around, and the re-tooled lyrics here are ace. Band montage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home