Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, May 11, 2009

What I did on my weekend

On Friday night I went out with Lou to see bouncily entertaining Queensland band The Grates. A mighty fine show and some intriguing pubs.

Saturday was a morning with M and the Bs to Fagan Park, which was already my favourite local-ish park and has now been souped up with a turbocharged playground. We couldn't get B1 off the zipwire, she was having a ball. Then we went for lunch at the local Malaysian place where B2 covered himself with peanut sauce. I wish I had taken a photo so I could have captioned it "The Satay Boy"

Sunday was the slightly dubious Aussie version of Mother's Day. M had a lie in and breakfast in bed, albeit undercooked pikelets and burnt bacon. The afternoon was spent enjoyably idling the day away with the collected in-laws at Janine and Graham's place. Very civilised.

Anyways, pictures were taken and video was recorded, now all duly posted at Flickr. Here's a B1 vid and B2 photo to give you a taster:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home