Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Nobody's baby now

To my lingering disbelief, yesterday was Barnaby's second birthday. That means that he is now officially a toddler rather than a baby. I liked having a baby. I'm going to miss having a baby around the place, although not so much that I actually want to have another one. The very thought fatigues me.

We had a low-key celebration with family at the marvellous Fagan Park. I've posted a bunch of photos over at Flickr, but here's a wee video as a taster:



Kind of coincidentally, we also chose yesterday to move him from his cot to the Big Bed. No more baby, no more cot. Sigh.



In other weekend activities, I watched 8 movies, tore my hair out at Arsenal's self-destructive capacities, bought some furniture and...oh, some other stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

they grow up too fast mate

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home