Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh what a feeling of utter apathy

I bought a new car yesterday, having wrecked my current one last week. I am so hopeless with both cars and money, I chose the machine that was the cheapest from the first dealership we visited. It's a Toyota Yaris and it's red.

I think the salesman was baffled by my evident lack of interest. He seemed to lose heart around the time I was handing out balloons to the Bs while he was talking about torque or somesuch. Still, I got a little bit of trade-in value for my unsellable lemon and I pick up the new one on Thursday.

I have also been trying to get sage leaves, but there appears to be some sort of shortage in Sydney. I swear I have spent more time this week failing to buy sage than I have buying a new motor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home