Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Obligatory Trollope joke

Apparently the pub argument rules (see the "Rules of Engagement" posts) need urgent implementation. I just read a speech by the great intellectual that is Michael Howard MP, and apparently Britain is suffering from "political correctness gone mad". Well, thanks for that, mate. In response I would like to ask you this question - "Did you threaten to overrule him?"

I've started on a huge Trollope. No I'm not Wayne Rooney (nyuk), it's a book in my Top 100 novel thingo.

In other news, Dad is continuing to enjoy his stay, Arsenal are looking imperious at the top of the table, M is working hard on her MA and we're off to Avoca for the weekend. Oh, and I just ordered an iPod. Yip yip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home