Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Don’t panic, as a very wise book once declared. All well here in trans-generational baby land, my folks are still having a spiffo time with Beth. I took all of last week off and we took the chance to head up to the Blue Mountains for a few days, which was as refreshing as ever. I took some video footage which I’ll try to edit and distribute asap.

Beth is smiling at everything right now, which is a delight. She is growing up a bit too fast for my liking, but everybody feels that about their kids I gather. She’s sleeping pretty well too – not perfect but we can’t complain.

6 degrees from me to Kurt Cobain (as pointed out by Nick)!
1) My mate Big Andy
2) Andy’s brother Phil
3) Phil’s wife, who used to date…
4) …Steve Coogan
I’ll let you add in the gruesome finish.

Listening to Teenage Fanclub, watching old gangster films, still reading bloody bloody bloody Clarissa (400 pages to go)…

If I had three lives, I’d marry her in two – The Whitlams

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the only librarian who loved 'A Matter of Life and Death'. R

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home