Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Wrong Spray Merely Freshens Attacker

Not too much to report, other than the fact that Beth continues to grow more wonderful by the day. Call me biased, but I refer you to the proof provided at www.flickr.com/photos/tomgoodfellow

We had quite a social weekend, with guests on Saturday and Sunday. I rather overstretched myself cooking-wise but the meatloaf was pretty good and the Turkish chicken casserole was rather splendid, even if I do say so myself. Also got to speak to various London mates, which was a pleasure of course.

Mum and Dad arrive from the (ahem) motherland on Thursday for a month, yippee! 2nd test on Thursday, Charity Shield on Sunday, Teenage Fanclub in a coupla weeks, Willie Wonka in September – things are getting exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home