Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

How's my beret looking?


4 nights - 4 black & white, decades-old, subtitled art movies*. How does M put up with me? Next up, Police Academy 7 or something – cinematic sorbet for the soul.

Plans for April are hotting up. We’re trying to do right by everyone which, as always, means that we won’t have enough time to see anyone as much time as we’d want to. We’ll do our best, honest.

We’ve a fairly quiet weekend coming up. Tonight I’m off out pretending to be a dwarf, and we are going as a family for a barbie tomorrow afternoon at Ness and Jem’s. Otherwise, blissful peace, and a football match at 2 in the morning. That’s the life.

Still going all floaty every time I think about Thierry Henry - I love him SO MUCH!

“The public love me.”
“The public are alone.” - Orphee

*If you’re interested, they were L’Avventura (slow and haunting), The Cranes Are Flying (beautiful and sad), Orphee (poetic and unsatisfying) and Loving Couples (depressing and Swedish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home