Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy families, in a faintly nauseating manner



It's all good so far. Barnaby has extended his night sleep to around 4 or 5 hours which is lovely. Beth has also been fabulous, no problems at all that cannot be ascribed to your usual 2-year-old behaviour.

2 weeks of paternity leave is a real treat. I am back work on Thursday, which will be a real test for M. I know I wouldn't want to deal with relentless breastfeeding of one child and the ongoing attention-seeking of the other on my own. Especially the breatfeeding - I'd be rubbish.

Thursday also marks the start of the new semester of my film course with the Stratmeister, so I won't be home until late evening. Still, M can cope 'cos she's brilliant. I'm hoping for a screening of Spirit of the Beehive or Serpico.

I watched Week End this week. 'King brilliant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Nice picture, Tom. Congratulations on your sweet new addition.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas Edward Goodfellow...

Congratulations to you all on your new addition from the scotch contingent!

drop me a mail on tnliddicoat@aol.com

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home