Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Book Fair

M is still stranded deep inside the labyrinth that is her Masters thesis, so I have been unable to wrest her from the pooter and upload any photos. Sorry.

Rest assured that the kids are cuter than ever. I am spending a lot of time with B1 so that M can concentrate on her work. This weekend I took her to a local second hand book fair. There were several long tables covered in books so I set up a box for my picks and deputised B1 into the position of book carrier. I would select a purchase, pass it to my assistant, and she would carry it to the box and stack it neatly. It's just the sort of activity she is into at the moment, so we were both in our own respective happy places. She charmed the ladies of the Rotary Club and I got a box of 30-odd books for $10. Sorted.

Meanwhile, B2 is at the expressive stage. We were able to do webchats with both my mum and my sister on Monday morning, so they could admire his facial expressions. We're off to blighty to see them in a month - woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home