Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10 years ago today

The scene: The Metro theatre, George Street, Sydney
The date: 4th November 1997
The time: 10 p.m.
The occasion: Primal Scream gig

Foxy chick: Excuse me, do you have the time?
Half-cut pommie backpacker: It's 10 o'clock - I saw them last night, they should be on in 5 minutes or so.
FC: Are you English?
HCPB: Yes.
FC: I love England.
HCPB (shiftily): Hmm...who's that bloke you're with?
FC: Steve? Oh, he's my ex.
HCPB: "...."

And that is how a combination of the Screamadelica album and M forgetting to wear a watch one night led to the existence of B1 and B2.

Thanks fellas:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari Quaas said...

That's awesome. I didn't know the story.

So sorry about B2. Hope he'll be all right.

XOXO,
Kari

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home