Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What do you buy the woman who has everything?

It's M's birthday on Friday, and I'm a bit stumped for a good gift. 10 year's worth of birthdays and Christmases have drained my well of inspiration - I'll never be able to reproduce the genius that was the legendary hammock (c.2004).

The trusty book/CD/DVD option is difficult without looking too selfish, as our tastes tend to overlap so much, so it always looks as if I'm just buying for myself.

M has asked for clothes, which means we would pick them out together, which means that she would choose them. Our money is all pooled anyway, so that's not really a present is it?

Then there's the silly pressie, but all I can think of is a neon sign saying "World's Best Mum", but cost would be prohibitive. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob Gordon said...

An experience, of course!
How about a voucher for a day spa? I'm sure your little woman needs a treat. garn, send her off to be pampered; massages, spas, facials,etc.. loverly! love, L

2:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah G said...

I second that suggestion! As a mum you feel very unglamorous a lot of the time. A day spa would make her feel really pampered!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home