Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, February 25, 2008

More journalism



I mentioned David Stratton in my last post and I now have more news about him.

Before Christmas, I interviewed him for an article to be published in GQ Australia. That article has come out today, so I am now a print journo as well as a web commentator.

The interview was based around I Peed On Fellini, his soon-to-be-published memoirs, so it was mainly just him telling anecdotes into my tape recorder, but the resulting article is pretty good I think. I was also able to give him a DVD of an obscure film I knew he had never seen before, so he was pleased too.

Unfortunately, the magazine article has been printed with completely the wrong picture and caption above it, but what can you do? I blame the deputy editor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home