Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Admin

You may or may not have noticed a couple of the links on the left hand side of this blog to old projects that are hosted on a creaky old Geocities (edit: Angelfire, actually - lordy!) website from some time back in the neolithic. Nerd librarian that I am, I have decided to back them up simply by adding them as blog posts here, thereby:

1) Ensuring their continued existence for a while longer in the case of Geocities passing on to a better world

2) Possibly being of interest to people who haven't clicked on the links before

The items are a record of my reading a Top 100 Novels list, and my MA thesis on the Depiction of American Public Libraries in Film. Anyway, I'll bung them up now, feel free to ignore them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home