Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tiger Goodfellow

(Technical Note: I recently changed my Facebook settings so that this blog appears in my FB updates. I'm still not sure whether this is a good idea. Will think on it.)

Last week I had the rare treat of playing a round of golf. I used to play a fair bit with my dad when I was a teenager so I have a swing of sorts, but I needed the impetus of a brand new second hand set of clubs to get me going. Windsor is a nice course and of course M's dad Max is a good playing partner.

It's a daft game, I spent most of the round with steam coming out of my ears due to my own shortcomings, but despite appearances I was thoroughly enjoying myself. My worst score on a hole was in single figures, and I scored a 6 on a par 5 which I have to be quite happy with.

I also look good in a glove:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home