Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Birthday Boy

It was my birthday on Sunday - yay! - so we did a barbie ate Karen and Steve's with various Players, then headed down to the lovely Botanical Gardens for a picnic with mates by the harbour. This is when living in Oz really comes into its own - sunshine, wine and a wonderful conviviality.

The hardcore then headed to Woolloomooloo (no, really) for further refreshment followed by, if memory serves, an extensive bout of talking piffle. Classic.

Anyway, thanks to all who marked the occasion with cards and/or gifts, and I apologise yet again for my own laxness in this regard. I wish I were a better man, I suppose it must be my parents' fault.

Also went and caught Closer and The Aviator at the movies, which respectively fell short of and exceeded my expectations. Now to work through my mountainous backlog of DVD acquisitions.

Love youse! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home