Death by unicorn
I was a bit grouchy yesterday, so here are a few reasons to be cheerful.
- Football good again: official!
- Eating passion fruit straight off the vine in our garden
- iTrip - not illegal in Godzone
- Alasdair Gray - allowing me to enjoy reading again during a break in Clarissa
- Shameless finally reaches Australia - marvellous stuff
- The Abominable Dr. Phibes - "A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen." And watch out for Vincent Price and a wheelbarrow full of brussell sprouts.
Don't worry, I'll be my grumpy self again soon. Bah humbug.