Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

You've been Yo La Tengoed

Life has been busy, hence my lack of posts in the last few days. I’ll try and get better. We’ve been up to Avoca with mates, planning for the Sydney Festival and St Jeromes Laneway Festival, hosting barbecues and I went on a pointless 3-day training course on something I’ve done twice before.

Beth is getting more beautiful by the day. She seems to understand quite a lot of what’s going on these days, but her vocabulary is still largely restricted to an enthusiastic “Hi!” and a equally excitable “Bye!”. She has a very cheeky manner and is testing boundaries with abandon. I’ll get some photos posted asap.

Loving
Deadwood on DVD and lots of books.

I’ve got Brownhorrocks on my extension. Something nasty’s come up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home