Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hectic

Ever have one of those weekends where you arrive somewhere and you are immediately thinking about where you have to be in 2 hours time? We overstretched ourselves somewhat over the last couple of days, and I'm glad that next weekend we should be having a quiet one.

Saturday:

1) Ollie's first birthday party
2) Dropping Beth off with her grandma
3) Afternoon at Atonal Parping in the Domain
4) The Twilight Singers at the Metro
5) Pick up Beth at 1am and take her home

Sunday:

1) M&B to Karen's for Yet Another Tupperware Party
2) Tom to the city for lunch with Bruce
3) Tom gets home and M goes to see a dance event
4) Football, DVD, book, sleeeeeeep

In other news, I listened to Disintegration and felt all nostalgic and teenage again.

I've been looking so long at these picture of you that I almost believe that these pictures are all I can feel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has been listening to Disintegration lately. For me it was sparked by Marie Antoinette. I don't know why I need to be reminded of music I love, love, love, every now and then...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home