Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fluids

After last week's drama, we've had a trying week. First M was ill, then I was ill, then yesterday we were both down and had to look after Beth, who thankfully has been well throughout. I won't go into detail of symptoms, but the Google keywords could be:

cough
sneeze
ache
sputum

Luckily, Beth is now happy to be babysat by the modern parenting miracle that is the DVD player. We usually try and ration TV watching, but when all we can do is sit on the sofa under a duvet then Maisy can be the family's best friend. Her other favourites are Aussie legends The Wiggles and Play School. In fact, she has developed her first crush on a Play School presenter by the name of Rhys Muldoon - Aussie readers will compliment her on her taste.

The best moment of the week was when I was lying in bed and Beth came in. I said I had a sore head and a sore nose, so she clambered up onto the bed and gave me a gentle kiss on my scalp and my schnozz and said "Beth kiss it better" - so sweet!

Other things that have kept us sane:


Stephen Colbert
Jamie Lidell
Bande A Part:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home