Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm sure he's fine

I was left in charge of putting the two kids to bed yesterday and I finished up even more in awe of M's parental competency. The trouble is that when you're keeping an eye on one, the other could be doing anything. Consequently:

1) Whilst I was feeding B2, B1 was busily pouring water into the stereo, and
2) Whilst I was trying to dry out the stereo and berating B1, B2 was determinedly manoeuvring himself off of the bed I had placed him on, until he dropped off the side and onto the floor.

No harm done, to the stereo at least. As for B2, it's too early to tell.

Meanwhile, I have had another ABC piece published - In Defence of Dungeons and Dragons. Go leave a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home