Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trepidatious

Back in early December, a dad of my acquaintance suggested that a few of us conspire to send our womenfolk away for a weekend. It solved the Christmas present conundrum, provided a convenient expression of romantic ardour and seemed such a very long time away. Well, that weekend has now arrived.

M heads north (to one of those called Talooma or Katomba or something) on Thursday morning and returns on Monday, leaving me in charge of the kids for the best part of five days. Eek!

I've no idea what to do with them except for send them to daycare on Friday. I know there's a swimming lesson on Thursday but the weekend looms like a great ominous scaryfier.

If I drop the kids at daycare on Monday morning and they aren't broken, I'll consider it a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home