Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cough, hack, splutter etc

"Doctor, last night I dreamed about a giant rotating cockroach that was trying to eat me"
"It's just a nasty bug going around"

I've been a bit poorly this week, knocked sideways by a throaty, chesty thing. It's been somewhat dispiriting; 4 days off work and barely being able to move without coming over all John Hurt.



The strangest thing was having a nap on Tuesday afternoon, then being unable to sleep until midnight on Wednesday, a full 32 hours later. It all felt a bit spaced out at that point.

Thankfully I had Skyrim to see me through. It's an unremittingly addictive game, and surely the biggest ever made. I've been playing compulsively for ages and I've barely started the main plot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah G said...

Wait. You didn't sleep Tuesday night?

6:56 PM  
Blogger Tom Goodfellow said...

Nary a wink

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home