Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Friday, February 03, 2012

Old rocker

Here are some bands I am going to see this year.

Cornershop (signature hit Brimful of Asha, 1997)
New Order (signature hit Blue Monday, 1983)
The Specials (signature hit Ghost Town, 1981)
The Pogues (signature hit Fairytale of New York, 1987)
Aphex Twin (signature hit Windowlicker, 1999)
The Wedding Present (signature "hit" Kennedy, 1989)

Other likely visitors to these shores include Bruce Springsteen (Born To Run, 1975) and The Stone Roses (Fool's Gold, 1989)

This is making me feel very, very old.

Lucky, then, that I am going to the St Jerome's Laneway Festival tomorrow, where I will see some artists that are popular with the young people. The headliners are M83. Who the jiminy are M83?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah G said...

Can you let me know when Broooce tickets start selling? And, could I go with you and M? I have always, always, always wanted to see him. I celebrate his entire catalogue.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home