Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, March 05, 2012

Kidwrangling



M nipped off for 10 days to visit our friends Sara in Utah and Kari in Washington State, leaving me to kidwrangle. I must admit I was apprehensive but thanks to three things.

1) The Bs being lovely.
2) Family and friends rallying around to help with picking up from school/daycare, feeding times etc.
3) Nothing going wrong. If either of them had developed so much as a mild rash on the elbow I think I would have undergone a meltdown.

The highlight was, in the end, our final day before M got back, for which we sojourned to the Blue Mountains. We first took in the Botanic Gardens at Mount Tomah, then the lookout at Govetts Leap and finally a hot chocolate in a cafe in Leura. A long day but a lovely one.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home