Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, June 07, 2012

What I Do When I Think Nobody Is Watching

A rare day on my own. What to do?

Well, a trip to the cinema would appear to be obligatory, and I haven't caught up on the shiny looking Avengers movie yet.

Gosh, all of those people are beautiful. Some of the quips really are rather funny. That aircraft carrier business is daft. Looks like America is happy to make popcorn movies with direct references to 9/11 these days.

That was fun.

Time for a rest, so I curl up with a big fat Trollope. Why is such behaviour so unfashionable? Is it because of the inevitabilty of the wearisome pun with which I opened this paragraph?

Enough culture, back to Skyrim. I've been spending an awfully long time on this recently. I must give it a rest soon. Just one more level.

M has returned! Still no Bs though, so into the city for Les Liaisons Dangereuse. Superb play, fine cast, lots of laughter with cruel overtones. Splendid.

And home to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home