Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What are nos. 101-200 then?


Here is Beth a couple of days ago being gorgeous as ever. The extreeemely exciting news is that she can now turn herself over from being on her front to being on her back. Unspeakably impressed, we are. I've yet to see this astonishing feat but M is going to try and get it on video asap. Apparently this new-found is slightly ahead of schedule, so we are happy to consider her a Genius Child, or at least a Turning Over Prodigy.


My health is not as bad as feared, but I do have a high cholesterol reading apparently. This means that I am now off fatty foods (cheese! ice cream! pastries!) which is a bummer. The good aspect is that I have to eat lots of nuts and legumes, and with summer just arriving here I get to eat lots of lovely salads. We have a tip-top salad cookbook we have started using and it's all yummy.

As for the booze, I should cut down apparently but the odd drink is OK. Well, they all say that "a glass of wine with dinner" is OK. Is this a class thing? A cold beer or a whisky for me please.

Final news on a busy day: I just finished my Top 100 Novel thingo! Yowser! Read all about it here.

Listening to Nick Cave, the Arcade Fire and Pulp. Oh Jarvis, how we miss you.

I think I can help you get through your exams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home