Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Friday ennui

I'm just posting now to fill up another boring 5 minutes of work. It's the weekend in three hours. There's nothing to tell you about really. I've barely seen Beth cos of late shifts at work and my film course last night (The Spy Who Came in From The Cold - v brutal, v good). She's as adorable as ever. Her habit of sticking her tongue out all the time is a little odd, but that's OK.

M is obsessed with the large-scale banality that is the Commonwealth Games. She refused to come to bed last night because she was engrossed with the weightlifting. Weightlifting! The coverage is ultranationalistic and I can only follow England's mighty success against India in the cricket on the interweb. Sigh.

Games with the boys tomorrow, then a dinner party at ours with various mates and a Sunday afternoon barbie with mother's group, none of whom I know. I suspect the women will talk mainly about nappies and the men about cars. The only conversation I remember from the last shindig was a guy trying to explain derivatives to me. Something dull involving money, I think.

Weekend in 2 hours 55 minutes...

She offered me free love. At the time, that was all I could afford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home