Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Orang Utans are sceptical of changes in their cages

I'm having to force myself to write this blog because I'm feeling very drained mentally. M wasn't well over the weekend so I was looking after both her and Beth for large chunks of it whilst keeping up with the World Cup late nights and everything else that's going on. I am now plum exhausted, but we are hosting a get-together for State of Origin tonight and it's France v Portugal tomorrow at 5am and I couldn't miss Thierry Henry scoring a hatrick against the cursed Portugal could I?

I watched the inevitableEngland trudge to defeat on penalties at the obvious spot: a Jewish club in Bondi. Oh yes indeed. It was good to watch it with other England fans, but the sense of inevitability when penalties arrived was telling.


We also squeezed in a trip to the zoo, which has some spectacular views as you can see. More at the Flickr site.

It's just you and me, and maybe that's just as well/'Cos if there ain't no heaven maybe there ain't no hell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-index.info/387.html or http://googleindex.info/1884.html

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home