Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Reasons to be cheerful. One, two, three.

It's Beth's first birthday! This time one year ago M and I were nervously waiting in an operating theatre waiting for the caesarian. We're so fortunate that it all turned out alright. I had to be at work today, but we're doing a video link with my mum later, so there should be some good family time before the party on Sunday.

I was up until 4am last night for the England vs T&T match. The first half was just horrible, but it made a nice change to see a Svennis team improve after the break. 2-0 seemed about fair to me, but I'd rather they had scored the goals in the first ten minutes rather than waiting until the last ten.

I'm off to Perth for a conference in September. A whole week of hobnobbing with other librarians, oh yes. OPAC design, RFID specs, tagging v hierarchy - you have no idea how excited I am. Work hard, party hard - that's the librarian way.

I feel nostalgia for an age yet to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home