Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Who needs the Big Day Out?

There isn’t a great deal happening this week but things are about to start happening very soon indeed. My mum and her mate Jenny arrive in Sydney tomorrow for a 4-week trip which everyone is looking forward to. It also gives me & M the chance to do some stuff without B while we have prefab babysitters. First up, Tapes’n Tapes at the Gaelic Club on Tuesday.

And talking of bands, I’m in a state of high excitement over the agenda for March. First up is the
St Jerome’s Laneway Festival (Camera Obscura - yay!), and I’ve just found out about the V Festival, with its cracking line-up including Gnarls Barkley, Pet Shop Boys and…oh yes...The Pixies! (collapses in a hyperventilating heap).

Don’t know about you, but I am un chien andalusia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home