Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Wedding Planner? Maybe not.

I don't normally do meme posts, but this one from CW got me thinking. The question is "What 5 comedies would you take with you on a desert island?". I take that to mean movie/TV/standup on DVD, and I'm will use my prerogative to extend it to CD stuff too - you can play that on a DVD player, right?

1) This is Spinal Tap - the funniest film ever
2) The Philadelphia Story - always a joy
3) Totally Bill Hicks - visionary, angry and beautiful
4) The Complete Round The Horne - for when only a futtocked grunt will do
5) The Complete I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - Samantha is the perfect sex symbol for a castaway

No Shaun of the Dead, Woody Allen, Pink Panther, Ealing, Young Frankenstein, Father Ted....feck!

2 Comments:

Blogger flexnib said...

Oh - how could I forget Shaun of the Dead! But I'd give Woody Allen a miss - don't find him funny at all..

9:20 PM  
Blogger Tom Goodfellow said...

And The Castle. Can't believe I forgot The Castle! Especially as it was on your list, CW.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home