Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Big Post

Um, a few things on which I must report today:

1) M is pregnant. We had the 13 week scan on Friday and all is well. Due date roundabout the 17th of August. Beth doesn't get it yet, but hopefully will have some idea of what's going on by the time the big event happens.

2) I'm back in blighty for a few days in late June/early July. It's a solo trip because M will be very pregnant, but I am too excited by the fact that my sister (
Senior Scumbag) is having a baby herself to not come. I'll try and see people but obviously family will be my main focus so I'll make no promises.

3) Big trip for the 4 (!) of us, back in blighty from mid-December to late January. Should see everybody then.

4) England are the best team in the world at cricket. But then we knew that.

xx

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

1 Comments:

Blogger flexnib said...

Congratulations on all counts :)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home