Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bonus point

I just realised I haven't posted in a while, so here's a quick run-down of recent activities:

Uncle Vanya at the Sydney Festival - brilliant performances in a wonderful play, and a new experience to see a foreign language theatrical production with surtitles. I got used to it after a few minutes, although the surtitles were a little small.

Cricket - we saw England beat Australia in a one-dayer at the SCG, which was of course hilarious for me and Nick, if less so for the other eight people in our party. I am just glad that we have finally demonstrated that England is better than Australia at this game, as some people were beginning to doubt this obvious truth.

Movies - lots of DVDs

Avoca - I actually got into the sea this time, it were lovely

Cupboard - we made a cupboard under the stairs and put things in it

I had better stop there, lest it get any more exciting.

There are things these days
That can help you through a phase
Like food & health & fear
I prefer the beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home