Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Brian Sibley is a top bloke - and a sophisticated user of RSS

A bit of exciement and embarrassment over on my book blog. For those who don't follow it, I'll repeat it below:

Original Post

Peter Jackson; A Film-Maker's Journey by Brian Sibley

I don't really read authorised biographies, but this was a gift so I gave it a go.

It's a very interesting story not very well told. It was probably rushed into production because there is some really shoddy writing and editing on display. However, Jackson is an unusual figure and this book does answer the key question: How the hell did he get the "Lord of the Rings" gig?

Comment: Brian Sibley


Thanks for mention - sorry about the shoddy writing! :-)

Comment: Tom Goodfellow

Oh, crikey. Did I say shoddy? I meant, er, fantastic.

I feel mean now, what a thing to say about such an obviously good-natured bloke. Good on you, Brian, for your gallant response.