Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Porridge

My work let's me do flexitime, so I can have a day or two off each month provided I make up the hours elsewhere. Yesterday I took advantage of this to join M&B at the NSW prison service family fun day. No, really.

It was a strange affair, with fun rides, candy/fairy floss, farm animals and a free barbie, all set in the grounds of a prison. Beth had a blast, and I've posted a whole bunch of photos on Flickr.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What shoddy editing - clearly this entry was rushed into production. I think you'll find that the word "let's" is a contraction of "let us", whereas you mean in this context "lets".

4:29 AM  
Blogger Tom Goodfellow said...

Oh my gosh, a stray apostrophe. I hang my head,

1:18 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

You can't beat a good government job with flex time, I've been telling people this for years.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home