Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Obligations and sleep deprivations

Another quiet weekend at Avoca but I can barely remember it thanks to a severe lack of meaningful rest in the past 3 weeks scrambling my neurones. Honestly, I haven't been able to sleep, largely due to a bout of utterly unjustified melancholic self-absorbtion keeping me awake at night. Sometimes a mixture of homesickness, watching sad movies and existential terror at the vacuity of it all doesn't lend itself to a good night's kip.

On the good side, I'm feeling a lot better now.

On the bad side, I will be out late tonight, up early tomorrow, and out late again tomorrow night. When Jesus and Mary Chain are in town, Arsenal are playing Liverpool in the European cup (5.45 am kick-off) and my film course reach the end of 1977, one is frankly obliged not to sleep, I feel.

I sense a lazy weekend ahead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That J&MC song is the best of the best. Hope you feel better soon.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home