Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Who's the Daddy? I'm the Daddy.


Barnaby, future gamer
Originally uploaded by Tom Goodfellow

As you can see, B2 is missing his mum so much he has resorted to eating comedy nerdgaming paraphernalia for comfort. The black eye didn't happen on my watch, honest. I won't say who's watch it was on.*

I took them for swimming lessons yesterday and it went okay. B1 was on her own with one teacher, whereas I was carrying B2 with a bunch of mums & bubs all of whom knew what they were doing though I clearly didn't. Still, he didn't drown and that's a plus.

Afterwards, B1 dried and dressed herself and even put her shoes on the correct feet, an accomplishment she now manages almost 50% of the time.

It's now Friday night and no trips to the hospital/jail/insane asylum have been necessary so far.

Meanwhile, M is next door to the biggest shopping mall in the southern hemisphere. Today she had her eyebrows tinted and bought three pairs of shoes. No, really.

*Mother-in-law's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home