Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Timing

Typical. Its the busiest week of my working year, and I am committed to teaching lots of classes (I am a professional - look). M is away every Tuesday and Wednesday for the semester while she completes a placement for her Masters. My mother-in-law, who is always very generous with her time, is overseas. And B2 gets sick (diarrhoea and vomiting, not serious) and therefore can't attend daycare. Bringing the boy to work tomorrow is beginning to look like a real possibility, Lord help us all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that always the way?

Btw, why such a serious photo? ;)

3:23 AM  
Blogger Tom Goodfellow said...

I'm a serious character, oh yes I am. Besides, the smiling photos we took were all awful.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home