Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fruit based drink for the lady

Tomorrow sees the culmination of a five and a half year project when M attends her graduation ceremony as a Master of Clinical Psychology at Macquarie University. The most impressive thing is that she achieved this whilst having 2 children, holding down multiple jobs, keeping me in the style to which I have become accustomed and just being generally fabulous. An awesome job.

We're having a cocktail party to celebrate on Saturday, so lucky it's the end of our self-imposed booze ban ends today. I'm off to my film course tonight, but I think there may be a dram or two drunk in the following days.

Meanwhile, the kids have a new cubbie house which is being enjoyed already despite the lack of interior decorating:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah G said...

Congratulate Michelle on our behalf! A true achievement. I did my "masters" degree while working full time and nearly lost my mind.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home