Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, June 21, 2010

What I Do When Nobody Is Watching

M&Bs have started their Big Trip 2010 already, having spent 4 days in San Francisco and then gone on to visit Sara and family in Salt Lake City. M called me this morning and it sounds like they're having a smashing time.

Of course, I have had to keep myself occupied for five days, which is a bit of a challenge for me. I had a reasonably extensive to-do list(e.g. "clean the bathrooms"), but so far that has taken second place to more important things like "watch too much football" and "play Red Dead Redemption". I am comically bad at the latter, showing my age I guess, and my cowboy has a tendency to accidentally shoot sheriffs or ride his horse off a cliff. Really cool game though.

DVDs have had their place too, including the devastating weepie Make Way For Tomorrow and the 5h15m 1900, which features the unforgettable sight of Donald Sutherland headbutting a kitten to death (no, really). There is alo some sexual shenanigans featuring Robert De Niro and Gerald Depardieu that I won't detail here, but the Goofs section of the film's imdb page will give you some idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home