Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Here's looking at you, kid

Pregnancy update! M is now looking agrreably expansive, and it's all maternity jeans round our way these days. We got to listen to the heartbeat at the GPs the other day, which was cool too. The whole having a baby business is weird and I'm not sure I've really got my head around the idea yet. Still, I don't know if you can until the bub actually arrives, so I'm not worrying about it.

Our mates Adam and Rhyll just had a baby girl last night. Aaah.

Went to see Casablanca at the movies on Wednesday which was fun. It's quite a good film, you know. Nice to have a little crew for it too, reminded me of far-off days at the LSE dragging everyone off to the NFT for some old movie or other. Ah, The Philadelphia Story.

After much banging of head on desk, I have got us back onlinefor the first time since mid-December. Hopefully I can find some time next week to stick some pics up here. Don't count on it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home