Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The boy who was pregnant with his own twin

Much beer this week but not much else happening. Avoca with Nick and Lou was predictably boozy and extremely enjoyable. You know you’ve played too much Articulate when the same questions start reappearing.

I also enjoyed a couple of rollicking nights with the lasses over here – Boo, Laura and Gill. They arrived in Sydney on Sunday and hotfooted it into deepest suburbia to meet Beth. Beer and Uno ensued. Then I got a passout and met them at the Wynyard hotel. Beer ensued, but no Uno, and I was the only male in a group of 8 or so. Great to catch up as always.

In responsible news, I had a couple of job interviews and M had one. No news yet, so pessimism all round. Gah!

Beth is well, and appears remarkably normal when not attempting to chew off her own feet.

You look like me, but please don’t turn out like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home